The InfiRay Jerry F Fusion Night Vision Monocular combines nightvision and thermal imaging technologies. The JerryF dual-spectrum monocular is a device that can observe and search targets at night, in darkness, under extreme environments such as smoke, fog, rain, snow, etc. It can be widely applied to scenarios including Military and Law Enforcement tasks . Due to its waterproof capability the device performs well even in severe weather conditions and challenging environments.
The JerryF from Falconclaw is outfitted with a high performance Photonis 4G intensifier tube (IIT) and 12μm high-sensitivity thermal detector with 640×512 resolution. The Jerry F can be used as hand-held device or mounted on a helmet. The user-friendly interface, comfortable and ergonomic operating controls makes adoption and application of the device incredibly simple. The device offers different variants of image view: thermal, night vision, and enhanced fusion image that can be easily adapted depending on different environmental conditions. The Jerry F is also equipped with manual gain control, which adjusts the image brightness, providing the highest possible image quality even in changing light conditions. The monocular uses two 18650 rechargeable Lithium battery in the external battery pack for up to 8-hours of operating time in fusion image mode. In night vision mode device can run more then 60 hours.
- Dual-spectrum image fusion and object highlight
- Detail enhancement and target recognition
- Selection of thermal view, night vision, or both them combined with multiple fusion modes switchable
- 12 μm, 640×512 high-sensitivity thermal detector
- Digital zoom in thermal mode
- Azimuth and Pitch/Inclination Indication
- Built-in compass with calibration
- Brightness and contrast image adjustment
- Extra large exit pupil diameter (15mm)
- Low power consumption.
- Up to 8 hours continuous running in fusion mode
- More then 60 hours operation in night vision mode