- We respect principle of personal data minimisation – we do not require, collect or process personal data that is not necessary to achieve the goal – to purchase and deliver goods, services or receive additional information on our products.
- We do not allow unsolicited communications and will in no way allow the sale, lease or transfer of any personal data (name, address, e-mail address, etc.) to third parties. Information to third parties may be disclosed only on the basis of a legal request, agreement or with the consent of you.
- You are responsible for the accuracy of the information when making an order or contacting customer support. We are not responsible for incorrect, incomplete or erroneous data provided by you.
- By using our website and / or purchasing goods, you acknowledge that you understand the policy and you agree to follow the principles therein.
What personal information do we collect and process?
When you make a purchase or contact Customer Support, you provide us with your personal information. When making a purchase, the submission of personal data is compulsory, as without it we won’t be able to process the order.
We collect and store the following personal information: name and surname of the client; phone number; e-mail address; shipping address. We process, but we do not store the following impersonal data: cookies.
Personal information is only used to ensure the effective delivery of goods and communication with customers.
We may receive your personal information only from you and only if you use our site facilities, such as: order registration, contact customer support via feedback form or e-mail.
We may ask for additional information about how you intent to use your NVD in order to comply with regulations.
If you are purchasing a dual-use equipment (like NVD) and shipping address is outside of European Union, Falconclaw will need to apply for dual-use equipment export license. In this case your personal information will be shared with Strategic Goods Commission if Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
What payment information do we collect and process?
When paying via bank transfer, we may collect and process following information: bank account number; name of the banking institution; your phone number and e-mail address. We do not receive information about your bank’s payment card and it is not processed.
Credit and Debit card payments are processed by Stripe Inc. Stripe collects and processes necessary information to conclude the payment in accordance with their privacy terms and conditions: https://stripe.com/privacy
During direct card payment Falconclaw will receive and process following information: last four digits of payment card number, card expiration date, card type, name of bank that issued the card, card owner first and last name, e-mail address, billing and shipping address, card origin and IP address where transaction was initiated. Falconclaw does not receive nor store full number of payment card not CVC code – this information is securely precessed by Stripe Inc.
Why we collect Your data?
We use information we collect about you to: sell our goods; properly process and deliver your order; provide warranty and post-warranty support; answer your questions and provide you with additional information on our products.
How long we store your data?
According to accountancy regulation in Estonia, we store your order and payment information for 7 years.
Transfer of data to third parties
Third parties may also include delivery service providers, cloud storage services, etc. In any case, only the amount of data necessary for the execution of a particular task or the provision of a particular service is handed over to processors. The third parties associated with us may process your personal data only for specified purposes and may not be used for any other purpose or transfer to other persons without our consent. Personal data may be transferred to the competent authorities of the state and government, including law enforcement authorities such as the police or other supervisory authorities, but only if necessary and in accordance with the legal procedures specified in regulatory enactments.
Cookies are small pieces of information that the site saves on your computer or mobile device during a site visit. This allows the server to collect information from the browser, so you do not have to re-enter data when returning to the site.
We use sessions and regular cookies to: improve the quality of services provided; identify new or existing customers; collect reliable information about the use of the Site, which will allow us to evaluate how well the website is in accordance with the needs of users and to make the necessary improvements; analyse which pages you visit and which user privacy tools you use.
Cookies that are turned on are not necessarily required for the core functions of the site, but they will provide you with a better experience through the site. However, you can delete or block cookies at any time. In this case, some features of this site will not work properly.
Cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally, and the data collected are stored under our control. Cookies are not used for purposes other than those mentioned here.
Regulations on the protection of personal data, including the General Data Protection Regulation Act, gives you a number of rights, and, in turn, we must provide you with the opportunity to use them.
- You have the right to request a copy of your personal information to verify the accuracy of the information stored, to correct or update this data;
- In cases where your data is processed with your consent, you have the right at any time to withdraw your consent, which serves as the basis for termination of data processing;
- You are entitled to receive your data processing confirmation, the right to review the processed data, to obtain information about the processing objectives, the processing period, the sources of data receipt, their significance and the consequences for you;
- You may request that your personal information be completely erased (unless this is in conflict with the legislation of the Estonia).
- In order to protect your confidentiality and security, we will take appropriate steps to verify your identity before providing your requested information about your personal data. For this purpose, we may ask you to submit a personal identification document. If you cannot prove your identity, we can reject your application.
We will use all commercially reasonable efforts to ensure, within 30 days of receipt of your access request, lawful access to your personal information that we store.
You must understand and accept the risks associated with the erasure of your personal data, for example:
- we were unable to identify you as a client when contacting a customer and a warranty service;
- difficulties or inability to identify your purchase in the event of a call to a warranty service centre;
- the difficulty or complete failure to recover the purchase documents in the event of their loss and other risks.
The data controller and the person responsible for the processing of personal data is Falconclaw OÜ, Reg nr 14656081, Estonia, Harju maakond, Rae vald, Uuesalu küla, Saarma tee 18, 13816.
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, you can write to email@example.com.
Changes in policy