1. What data do we collect and process?
When you make a purchase or contact Customer Support, you provide us with your personal information. When making a purchase, the submission of personal data is compulsory, as without it you will not be able to make a purchase.
We collect and store the following data:
– name and surname of the client;
– phone number;
– e-mail address;
– address of the delivery of goods or services and / or residence.
We process, but we do not store the following impersonal data:
Personal information is only used to ensure the effective delivery of services and communication with customers.
We may receive your personal information only from you and only if you use our site facilities, such as: order registration, contact customer support via feedback form or e-mail.
We may ask for additional information about how you intent to use your NVD.
2. Payment information
When paying for the goods and services, we may collect and process the following information:
– Your bank account number;
– the name of the banking institution;
– your phone number;
– e-mail address.
We do not receive information about your bank’s payment card and it is not processed.
3. Why we collect Your data?
We use the information we collect about you to:
– sell our goods;
– properly process and deliver your order;
– provide guarantees and post-guarantee support;
– answer your questions and provide you with information.
4. How long we store your data?
According to accountancy regulation in Estonia, we store your order and payment information for 7 years.
5. Transfer of data to third parties
Third parties may also include delivery services, cloud storage services, etc. In any case, only the amount of data necessary for the execution of a particular task or the provision of a particular service is handed over to processors. The third parties associated with us may process your personal data only for specified purposes and may not be used for any other purpose or transfer to other persons without our consent.
Personal data may be transferred to the competent authorities of the state and government, including law enforcement authorities such as the police or other supervisory authorities, but only if necessary and in accordance with the legal procedures specified in regulatory enactments.
Cookies are small pieces of information that the site saves on your computer or mobile device during a site visit. This allows the server to collect information from the browser, so you do not have to re-enter data when returning to the site.
We use sessions and regular cookies to:
– improve the quality of services provided;
– identify new or existing customers;
– collect reliable information about the use of the Site, which will allow us to evaluate how well the website is in accordance with the needs of users and to make the necessary improvements;
– analyze which pages you visit and which user privacy tools you use.
Cookies that are turned on are not necessarily required for the core functions of the site, but they will provide you with a better experience through the site. However, you can delete or block cookies at any time. In this case, some features of this site will not work properly.
Cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally, and the data collected are stored under our control. Cookies are not used for purposes other than those mentioned here.
7. Client rights
Regulatory enactments on the protection of personal data, including the General Data Protection Regulation, gives you a number of rights, and, in turn, we must provide you with the opportunity to use them.
– You have the right to request a copy of your personal information to verify the accuracy of the information stored and / or to correct or update this data;
– in cases where your data are processed with your consent, you have the right at any time to withdraw your consent, which serves as the basis for termination of data processing;
– You are entitled to receive your data processing confirmation, the right to review the processed data, to obtain information about the processing objectives, the processing period, the sources of data receipt, their significance and the consequences for you;
– You may request that your personal information be completely erased (unless this is in conflict with the legislation of the Estonia).
In order to protect your confidentiality and security, we will take appropriate steps to verify your identity before providing your requested information about your personal data. For this purpose, we may ask you to submit a personal identification document. If you can not prove your identity, we can reject your application. We will use all commercially reasonable efforts to ensure, within 30 days of receipt of your access request, lawful access to your personal information that we store.
You must understand and accept the risks associated with the erasure of your personal data, for example:
– we were unable to identify you as a client when contacting a customer and a warranty service;
– difficulties or inability to identify your purchase in the event of a call to a warranty service center;
– the difficulty or complete failure to recover the purchase documents in the event of their loss;
– and other risks.
8. Data processor
The data controller and the person responsible for the processing of personal data is KEL Interactive OÜ, Reg nr 14369393, Estonia, Harju maakond, Rae vald, Uuesalu küla, Saarma tee 18, 13816.
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Changes in policy