Meet PFalcon (EU) & Rico RH 25 (US) Series , the Multi-functional thermal imager monocular. Handheld, helmet, clip-on, direct aim multi-purpose equipment, which is used for individual reconnaissance. Lighweight, small in size, easy to carry, and has the characteristics of long working time and good concealment.
- Support 4 modes of use: handheld, helmet, clip-on and direct aim;
- High performance 12μm VOx detectors: provide clear images at night and in harsh weather conditions;
DISCLAIMER: By default the reticle is disabled on every PFN640+ unit. Unit can be still used as a hand-held monocular, but reticle function is not accessable. If your countries laws* allow using mounted thermal, the lock on reticle function can be lifted. Please contact Falconclaw for more guidance.
* Falconclaw can guide on how to remove the lock, but is not responsible for any restrictions you might have in your country. The buyer is responsible for underanding the law in his country.
The RH25 / PFN640+ is equipped with two lengths of battery cover, which can be adapted to batteries with two lengths of 65mm and 70mm.
|Diopter compensation||-4 to +4 dpt|
|Electonic zoom||1 – 4x|
|Battery life||≥ 4h|
|Battery type||1x 18650 (Rechargeable battery)|
|Mounting options||Handheld, helmet, clip-on, direct aim|
|Dimensions||105 x 65 x 48 mm|
|Operating temperature||-40°C to + 55°C|
|Storge temperature||-55°C to + 70°C|
- Soft carry-on bag
- Eye-cup (2 – one picatinny mount, other for helmet mount & as clip-on)
- Helmet mount (minirail)
- Charging and data transfer cables
- USB Power adapter (USA)
- Battery charger
- Battery cap for 18650 & 18700
- Picatinny mount
- Connector between PFalcon and helmet mount
- Microfiber cloth
- Tool kit
- Screws (blunt tip for helmet mount / triangle tip for picatinny mount)