The Mini Scout Light Pro is mighty in stature yet minimal in structure. It feeds off a single 123A lithium battery, but its virtually indestructible LED devours darkness with 500 lumens of light focused by a TIR lens into a high-intensity beam. It’s ideal for close- to longer-range operations. SureFire’s new Low-Profile Mount (LPM) delivers unprecedented versatility, allowing the user to optimize the light’s position relative to the rail. Rugged and reliable, the LPM easily and securely attaches to any MIL-STD-1913 or M-LOK rail. Activation is easy: Simply click the Mini Scout Light Pro’s push-button tailcap switch or press its pressure-activated tape switch, included on appropriate models.
Machined from lightweight aerospace aluminum with a Mil-Spec hard anodized finish and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the ultra-compact Mini Scout Light Pro withstands the rigors of combat without weighing down your weapon.
- Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 500 lumens of blinding light; produces tactical-level light for 1 hour on a single 123A lithium battery
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for close-to longer-range operations
- Versatile Low-Profile Mount (LPM) allows the user to optimize the light’s position relative to the rail
- Activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on pushbutton switching with protective shroud
- O-ring seals keep out moisture; the Mini Scout Light Pro is IPX7 rated
- Mounts for MIL-STD-1913 rails and M-LOK rails included
|Peak Beam Intensity
|1x 123A lithium
|4.1 in (10.4 cm)
|Mil-Spec Hard Anodized
|Weight with Batteries
|3.65 oz (103.5 g)
|1.125 in (2.9 cm)
|Liquid Ingress Protection