The new ZOOM Thermal Core module incorporates InfiRay’s new Shutterless technology, nullifying the traditional shutter calibration to simplify operation, lower energy consumtion making the imaging quieter.
- First of it’s kind dual field of view (FOV).
- The Infiray Zoom ZH50 thermal imager is provided with the latest 12 micron thermal technology with 640×512 resolution and sub 25mK NETD sensitivity. With this new powerful sensor and image algorithm, the best possible image quality is observed.
- High end display resolution – 1440×1080 FHD OLED and shutterless technology.
- Full Colour High Definition display, up to 20x magnification with the adjustable eyepiece
- Picture-in-Picture function
- 32Gb of built-in memory to store photos & video footage of all your outdoor experiences
- built in “Ultra Clear” mode – the Zoom ZH50 is designed for use in the harshest weather providing a high quality image in all weather conditions. Ultra clear mode results in a more detailed field of view and enhanced object identification capabilities.
|Detector||640 x 512 /12um|
|Detective range||1298 m / 2596 m (meters)|
|FOV||17.5°x13.1° / 8.7°x6.6°|
|Diopter compensation||-5 to +5 dpt|
|Optical zoom||Variable optical zoom (25mm to 50mm)|
|Electonic zoom||1 – 4x|
|Battery life||≥ 10h|
|Battery type||Li-on battery pack / 4400mAh / DC 3.7V|
|Display||1440×1080 FHD OLED|
|Dimentsions||190 x 65 x 60 mm|
|Operating temperature||-20°C to + 50°C|
|Storge temperature||-20°C to + 50°C|