Featuring a fixed lens and using InfiRay’s OEM 12μm ultra-sensitive detector, the Unique captures superb imagery with great contrast, even in poor weather, and will keep going longer thanks to the extra optional power pack, seamless connectivity and generous storage make the Unique an essential for the modern hunter or observer.
- The Infiray Zoom UH35 thermal imager is provided with the latest 12 micron thermal technology with 640×512 resolution and sub 25mK NETD sensitivity. With this new powerful sensor and image algorithm, the best possible image quality is observed.
- High end display resolution – 1440×1080 FHD OLED and shutterless technology.
- Full Colour High Definition display, with fixed 3x optical magnification combined with digital 1-4x magnification, the max potential magnification is 12x
- 32Gb of built-in memory to store photos & video footage of all your outdoor experiences
- built in “Ultra Clear” mode – the UH35 is designed for use in the harshest weather providing a high quality image in all weather conditions. Ultra clear mode results in a more detailed field of view and enhanced object identification capabilities.
|Detector||640 x 512 /12um|
|Detective range||1298 m / 2596 m (meters)|
|Diopter compensation||-5 to +5 dpt|
|Optical zoom||Fixed 3x|
|Electonic zoom||1 – 4x|
|Battery life||≥ 10h|
|Battery type||Li-on battery pack / 4400mAh / DC 3.7V|
|Display||1440×1080 FHD OLED|
|Dimentsions||195 x 65 x 60 mm|
|Operating temperature||-20°C to + 50°C|
|Storge temperature||-20°C to + 50°C|