The cutting-edge design of the Saim SCH50 thermal imaging scope makes it a totally outstanding performer. Experienced users will have more options in tuning the image for different scenarios.
The affordable top-end thermal scope SCH50 among Saim Series provide you with beyond value experience with its 12 um 640×512 resolution, 1024×768 OLED display and integrated into adjustable image brightness and contrast functions to improve shooting and hunting playability. The first-time range notification function enables users to set the prey height and effective range.
- Ultra Clear Mode
- Compass and Motion Sensor
- Adjustable image brightness and contrast
- Target height setting and range notification
- High Shock Resistance up to 1000G
- Long detection range up to 1800m
- Eight Different Reticles and Greater 2.91 Visual Magnification
- Built-in Video Recorder and WIFI Connection
- (optional) Extended battery compartment
DISCLAIMER: By default the reticle is disabled on every SCH50 unit. Unit can be still used as a hand-held monocular, but reticle function is not accessable. If your country laws* allow using thermal sights, the lock on reticle function can be lifted. Please contact Falconclaw for more guidance.
* Falconclaw can guide on how to remove the lock, but is not responsible for any restrictions you might have in your country. The buyer is responsible for underanding the law in his country
|Diopter compensation||-5 to +5 dpt|
|Magnification||2.91x (optical) – 11.64x (digital + optical)|
|Electonic zoom||1 – 4x|
|Battery life||≤ 3.5h|
|Battery type||2x CR123 or 2x 16650 (with optional accessory)|
|Recoil proof||Yes, 1000 g/s²|
|Mounting options||Handheld, rifle mounted|
|Weight||510 g (without batteries)|
|Dimentsions||216 x 61 x 61 mm|
|Operating temperature||-10°C to + 50°C|
|Storge temperature||-10°C to + 50°C|