The Rico series is a multifunctional and highly expandable infrared thermal imaging product. The product is featured with alterable laser rangefinder (optional), detachable battery pack, eyepiece magnification up to 16 times, and comprehensive upgrade of software interface. With the updated, the Rico series also offers advanced image correction and automatic image optimization.
- Picture in picture
- Acelerometer and Digital Compass
- High Shock Resistance
- Long detection range up to 2600 m
- Expandable Laser Ranging Function (optional) The Rico series offers laser ranging capabilities, which can accurately capture and display the target distance with an accuracy of ± 1 m and a maximum distance of 1000 m.
- Video recording and easy transmission via Wifi. 32 Gb of internal memory provide many hours of recorded video and tons of photos.
DISCLAIMER: By default the reticle is disabled on every RH50 unit. Unit can be still used as a hand-held monocular, but reticle function is not accessable. If your country laws* allow using thermal sights, the lock on reticle function can be lifted. Please contact Falconclaw for more guidance.
* Falconclaw can guide on how to remove the lock, but is not responsible for any restrictions you might have in your country. The buyer is responsible for underanding the law in his country
|Diopter compensation||-4 to +4 dpt|
|Magnification||3x (optical) – 12x (digital + optical)|
|Electonic zoom||1 – 4x|
|Battery life||≥ 6h|
|Battery type||Li-Ion Battery Pack IBP-1 / 3600mAh /
|Recoil proof||Yes, 1000 g/s²|
|Mounting options||Handheld, rifle mounted|
|Dimentsions||250 x 61 x 58 mm|
|Operating temperature||-20°C to + 50°C|
|Storge temperature||-20°C to + 50°C|