The Mate Series is designed as an attachment for any type of the standard day sight. NO REZEROING is needed just CLAMP & SHOOT.
It combines and incorporates features from InfiRay’s years of experience in clip-on development. The device offers ultra-precise adjustability in the X and Y axis and score a guaranteed value of 1 MOA in terms of accuracy, surpassing all previous devices from the manufacturer.
The magnesium alloy housing reduces the weight by up to 50% from previous thermal attachments.
- 384*288, 12μm detector with NETD less than 30mk
- Sense-based algorithms improve image quality by setting suitable preset parameters based on different environments, forest, plain, and city
- A high-quality optical imaging system offers a distortion-free image with up to 8 times power daytime scope.
- High contrast OLED display with HD resolution offers crisp images and vivid colors.
- MAL38 meets the high-precision requirement of “POI=1MOA” even by matching it with high-caliber rifles
- Removable buttons acting as a remote can be fixed near the trigger or any place of shooters liking.
|Detector||384 x 288 /12um|
|Human recognition||1948 m|
|Frame Rate, HZ||50|
|Electonic zoom||1 – 4x|
|Battery life||5h +7.5h|
|Battery type||Built-in Battery + Infiray Battery Pack|
|Recoil proof||Yes, 8000J|
|Mounting options||Handheld, scope-mounted|
|Dimensions||138 x 62 x 71 mm|
|Operating temperature||-10°C to + 50°C|
|Storge temperature||-10°C to + 50°C|